Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

The suspect...

 boom the light shined in my face,as i look up i saw a man he was in a uniform,and a black hat. I was confused. he talked. "Why do you steal food"?! the man asked. "like what food"? I asked. the man banged on the table. "LIKE CAT FOOD we need them  more  then you", the man stop... "our cats..." the man continued. "our- cats are almost gone". "..." I stop myself. "yeah I know" I said. the man continued again. "you are one of the only cats alive". "tell me are there more of you?" the man asked. "yes..." i said. "But like you said we are dying".  "Quickly too". "we- I can't believe I am saying this we cats need help..."

to be continue...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about